Old versionsSee all
Are you spending too much time on repetitive tasks like putting logos and copyright information onto your images? Would you like to protect your intellectual properties without having to spend hours or even days doing it?
Batch Watermarker can do the job for you!
Batch Watermarker is a powerful tool that helps you create watermark/overlay to protect your intellectual properties. Batch Watermarker can add watermarks (either image, text, or both) onto your graphic files in batches. All you need to do is to tell it which folder your graphic files are stored in, what watermark logo/image or text to use, and Batch Watermarker will do the rest for you!
Below are some of the highlights of Batch Watermarker:
1) Ability to add image and/or text watermark in folder mode or single file mode.
2) Full control over the location of the watermark.
3) Allow 10 different levels of image watermark opacity.
4) Choose from 71 font families with different font styles, sizes, and colors.
5) Create text watermark with solid color, chiseled, and three-dimensional text effect.
6) Preview image before watermark is applied.
7) Save processed files to a folder specified by user.
8) The program remembers all settings set by user.